A Parts of the House Worksheet is a great learning tool for kids to know about different places in a house. This worksheet shows pictures of parts like the kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. It has labels and fun activities to help kids learn these names easily. Using a Parts of the House Worksheet is a good way for kids to remember the names of different rooms and what we do in them. This helps kids understand their home better. So, if you want your kids to learn about their house in a simple and fun way, this worksheet is perfect.
Parts of the house Worksheet
Worksheet 1 : Fill in the blanks with parts of house
- The _______ is where we gather for family time.
- In the _______ , we find comfort and rest.
- Cooking takes place in the _______ .
- Personal hygiene is maintained in the _______ .
- Family meals happen in the _______ .
- Guests are welcomed in the _______ .
- Clothes are stored in the _______ .
- _______ bring in natural light.
- _______ facilitate movement between rooms.
- The _______ can be a versatile space.
- Utility equipment is in the _______ .
- Stairs connect different _______ .
- The _______ is for outdoor relaxation.
- The _______ protects the house from weather.
- _______ provide room boundaries.
- Interesting designs can adorn _______ .
- Vehicles are stored in the _______ .
- A _______ creates a cozy atmosphere.
- The _______ can be a beautiful garden.
- A _______ is essential for remote work.
Worksheet 2 : Fill in the Missing letters
Answer of Worksheet 1
Answer of Worksheet 2
- Living Room
- Dining Room
You may also Like: