Learn the most important 200 Synonyms Words List useful for beginners. Synonyms help add variety to your English Vocabulary and ultimately make your language more rhetorical and beautiful. The list of synonyms with meanings will strengthen your English language expression. Synonyms list stands equally useful for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Grade and for competitive exams. For the facilitation of the learners, the list of the synonyms is also provided in a PDF file for later use. Let’s get started…
Synonyms are words having similar or the same meanings. Experts say second language learners should learn at least one synonym for every word they know. If they do so, they are going to be very good at the language they are trying to learn. Synonyms help you write in advanced paragraphs or essays e.g. newspapers, journals, books, etc. And sometimes they can save you from falling into a pitfall. To help you keep yourself safe from that pitfall, we have brought a huge list of 200 synonyms words that are going to help you.
Let’s define ‘Synonym’ first; A synonym is a word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or a phrase.
200 Synonyms Words List
|1||Happy||Joyful, Content, Delighted|
|2||Sad||Unhappy, Sorrowful, Miserable|
|3||Beautiful||Stunning, Gorgeous, Attractive|
|4||Angry||Furious, Wrathful, Irritated|
|5||Brave||Courageous, Valiant, Fearless|
|6||Small||Tiny, Little, Petite|
|7||Big||Large, Huge, Enormous|
|8||Funny||Hilarious, Amusing, Comical|
|9||Serious||Grave, Solemn, Earnest|
|10||Kind||Benevolent, Compassionate, Generous|
|11||Intelligent||Clever, Smart, Brilliant|
|12||Beautiful||Exquisite, Lovely, Alluring|
|13||Difficult||Challenging, Hard, Arduous|
|14||Easy||Simple, Effortless, Uncomplicated|
|15||Brave||Daring, Bold, Adventurous|
|16||Delicious||Tasty, Yummy, Appetizing|
|17||Strong||Powerful, Mighty, Robust|
|18||Weak||Fragile, Feeble, Frail|
|19||Generous||Charitable, Philanthropic, Giving|
|20||Creative||Innovative, Imaginative, Inventive|
|21||Patient||Tolerant, Enduring, Calm|
|22||Friendly||Amicable, Sociable, Warm|
|23||Exciting||Thrilling, Exhilarating, Electrifying|
|24||Challenging||Demanding, Testing, Tough|
|25||Inspiring||Motivating, Encouraging, Stimulating|
|26||Colorful||Vibrant, Bright, Multicolored|
|27||Relaxing||Soothing, Calming, Tranquil|
|28||Mysterious||Enigmatic, Cryptic, Puzzling|
|29||Unique||Distinctive, Uncommon, Rare|
|30||Energetic||Dynamic, Vigorous, Lively|
|31||Adventurous||Daring, Bold, Thrilling|
|32||Memorable||Unforgettable, Noteworthy, Remarkable|
|33||Beautiful||Breathtaking, Mesmerizing, Splendid|
|34||Friendly||Cordial, Amiable, Affable|
|35||Brave||Intrepid, Heroic, Fearless|
|36||Curious||Inquisitive, Intrigued, Investigative|
|37||Excited||Enthusiastic, Thrilled, Eager|
|38||Generous||Altruistic, Openhanded, Liberal|
|39||Honest||Truthful, Sincere, Genuine|
|40||Patient||Composed, Tolerant, Stoic|
|41||Wise||Sagacious, Discerning, Knowledgeable|
|42||Funny||Witty, Humorous, Hilarious|
|43||Calm||Serene, Tranquil, Peaceful|
|44||Honest||Truthful, Sincere, Genuine|
|45||Unique||Distinctive, Uncommon, Rare|
|46||Curious||Inquisitive, Intrigued, Investigative|
|47||Excited||Enthusiastic, Thrilled, Eager|
|48||Generous||Altruistic, Openhanded, Liberal|
|49||Adventurous||Daring, Bold, Thrilling|
|50||Memorable||Unforgettable, Noteworthy, Remarkable|
|51||Beautiful||Breathtaking, Mesmerizing, Splendid|
|52||Friendly||Cordial, Amiable, Affable|
|53||Brave||Intrepid, Heroic, Fearless|
|54||Curious||Inquisitive, Intrigued, Investigative|
|55||Excited||Enthusiastic, Thrilled, Eager|
|56||Generous||Altruistic, Openhanded, Liberal|
|57||Honest||Truthful, Sincere, Genuine|
|58||Patient||Composed, Tolerant, Stoic|
|59||Wise||Sagacious, Discerning, Knowledgeable|
|60||Funny||Witty, Humorous, Hilarious|
|61||Calm||Serene, Tranquil, Peaceful|
|62||Unique||Distinctive, Uncommon, Rare|
|63||Creative||Inventive, Imaginative, Innovative|
|64||Inspiring||Motivating, Stimulating, Encouraging|
|65||Charming||Enchanting, Captivating, Alluring|
|66||Grateful||Thankful, Appreciative, Indebted|
|67||Reliable||Dependable, Trustworthy, Consistent|
|68||Daring||Bold, Fearless, Audacious|
|69||Enthusiastic||Eager, Passionate, Excited|
|70||Graceful||Elegant, Refined, Poised|
|71||Polite||Courteous, Well-mannered, Respectful|
|72||Vibrant||Lively, Dynamic, Radiant|
|73||Thoughtful||Considerate, Reflective, Contemplative|
|74||Reliable||Trustworthy, Dependable, Steadfast|
|75||Humble||Modest, Unpretentious, Down-to-earth|
|76||Fascinating||Intriguing, Captivating, Engrossing|
|77||Reliable||Trustworthy, Dependable, Consistent|
|78||Courageous||Bold, Fearless, Valiant|
|79||Joyful||Ecstatic, Jubilant, Elated|
|80||Trustworthy||Reliable, Dependable, Honest|
|81||Loyal||Faithful, Devoted, Dedicated|
|82||Resilient||Strong, Tough, Enduring|
|83||Captivating||Enchanting, Fascinating, Entrancing|
|84||Reliable||Trustworthy, Dependable, Steadfast|
|85||Humble||Modest, Unpretentious, Down-to-earth|
|86||Fascinating||Intriguing, Captivating, Engrossing|
|87||Reliable||Trustworthy, Dependable, Consistent|
|88||Courageous||Brave, Fearless, Valiant|
|89||Joyful||Ecstatic, Jubilant, Elated|
|90||Trustworthy||Reliable, Dependable, Honest|
|91||Loyal||Faithful, Devoted, Dedicated|
|92||Resilient||Strong, Tough, Enduring|
|93||Captivating||Enchanting, Fascinating, Entrancing|
|94||Genuine||Authentic, Sincere, Real|
|95||Reliable||Trustworthy, Dependable, Steadfast|
|96||Humble||Modest, Unpretentious, Down-to-earth|
|97||Fascinating||Intriguing, Captivating, Engrossing|
|98||Reliable||Trustworthy, Dependable, Consistent|
|99||Courageous||Brave, Fearless, Valiant|
|100||Joyful||Ecstatic, Jubilant, Elated|
|101||Trustworthy||Reliable, Dependable, Honest|
|102||Loyal||Faithful, Devoted, Dedicated|
|103||Resilient||Strong, Tough, Enduring|
|104||Captivating||Enchanting, Fascinating, Entrancing|
|105||Genuine||Authentic, Sincere, Real|
|106||Compassionate||Empathetic, Caring, Kindhearted|
|107||Sincere||Genuine, Honest, Authentic|
|108||Charismatic||Charming, Magnetic, Persuasive|
|109||Reliable||Trustworthy, Dependable, Steadfast|
|110||Enthusiastic||Eager, Passionate, Excited|
|111||Patient||Tolerant, Understanding, Enduring|
|112||Vivid||Lively, Colorful, Striking|
|113||Harmonious||Balanced, Melodious, Peaceful|
|114||Resourceful||Inventive, Clever, Ingenious|
|115||Gracious||Polite, Elegant, Courteous|
|116||Wise||Knowledgeable, Discerning, Sage|
|117||Authentic||Genuine, Original, Real|
|118||Compassionate||Empathetic, Caring, Kindhearted|
|119||Sincere||Genuine, Honest, Authentic|
|120||Charismatic||Charming, Magnetic, Persuasive|
|121||Reliable||Trustworthy, Dependable, Steadfast|
|122||Enthusiastic||Eager, Passionate, Excited|
|123||Patient||Tolerant, Understanding, Enduring|
|124||Vivid||Lively, Colorful, Striking|
|125||Harmonious||Balanced, Melodious, Peaceful|
|126||Resourceful||Inventive, Clever, Ingenious|
|127||Gracious||Polite, Elegant, Courteous|
|128||Wise||Knowledgeable, Discerning, Sage|
|129||Authentic||Genuine, Original, Real|
|130||Charming||Delightful, Winsome, Enchanting|
|131||Fascinating||Intriguing, Engaging, Spellbinding|
|132||Vibrant||Dynamic, Energetic, Radiant|
|133||Reliable||Trustworthy, Dependable, Consistent|
|134||Courageous||Bold, Fearless, Heroic|
|135||Joyful||Happy, Delighted, Ecstatic|
|136||Trustworthy||Reliable, Dependable, Honest|
|137||Loyal||Faithful, Devoted, True|
|138||Resilient||Strong, Tenacious, Persistent|
|139||Captivating||Enthralling, Gripping, Mesmerizing|
|140||Genuine||Authentic, Sincere, Honest|
|141||Compassionate||Empathetic, Sympathetic, Tender|
|142||Innovative||Creative, Inventive, Pioneering|
|143||Diligent||Industrious, Hardworking, Conscientious|
|144||Courageous||Brave, Daring, Fearless|
|145||Enchanting||Alluring, Bewitching, Enthralling|
|146||Reliable||Trustworthy, Dependable, Steady|
|147||Curious||Inquisitive, Questioning, Investigative|
|148||Blissful||Joyful, Ecstatic, Serene|
|149||Resourceful||Creative, Inventive, Resourceful|
|150||Polite||Courteous, Well-mannered, Respectful|
|151||Graceful||Elegant, Refined, Poised|
|152||Wise||Knowledgeable, Insightful, Discerning|
|153||Authentic||Genuine, Real, Legitimate|
|154||Energetic||Dynamic, Lively, Spirited|
|155||Grateful||Thankful, Appreciative, Indebted|
|156||Vibrant||Lively, Dynamic, Vivid|
|157||Caring||Compassionate, Nurturing, Kind|
|158||Honest||Sincere, Truthful, Genuine|
|159||Courageous||Brave, Fearless, Heroic|
|160||Joyful||Happy, Delighted, Ecstatic|
|161||Trustworthy||Reliable, Dependable, Honest|
|162||Loyal||Faithful, Devoted, True|
|163||Resilient||Strong, Tenacious, Persistent|
|164||Captivating||Enthralling, Gripping, Mesmerizing|
|165||Genuine||Authentic, Sincere, Honest|
|166||Compassionate||Empathetic, Sympathetic, Tender|
|167||Innovative||Creative, Inventive, Pioneering|
|168||Diligent||Industrious, Hardworking, Conscientious|
|169||Enchanting||Alluring, Bewitching, Enthralling|
|170||Reliable||Trustworthy, Dependable, Steady|
|171||Curious||Inquisitive, Questioning, Investigative|
|172||Blissful||Joyful, Ecstatic, Serene|
|173||Resourceful||Creative, Inventive, Resourceful|
|174||Polite||Courteous, Well-mannered, Respectful|
|175||Graceful||Elegant, Refined, Poised|
|176||Wise||Knowledgeable, Insightful, Discerning|
|177||Authentic||Genuine, Real, Legitimate|
|178||Energetic||Dynamic, Lively, Spirited|
|179||Grateful||Thankful, Appreciative, Indebted|
|180||Vibrant||Lively, Dynamic, Vivid|
|181||Caring||Compassionate, Nurturing, Kind|
|182||Honest||Sincere, Truthful, Genuine|
|183||Passionate||Enthusiastic, Fervent, Zealous|
|184||Serene||Calm, Tranquil, Peaceful|
|185||Empathetic||Understanding, Compassionate, Sympathetic|
|186||Inspiring||Motivating, Stimulating, Encouraging|
|187||Reliable||Trustworthy, Dependable, Consistent|
|188||Brilliant||Intelligent, Clever, Genius|
|189||Delightful||Charming, Enchanting, Pleasing|
|190||Courageous||Brave, Valiant, Intrepid|
|191||Gracious||Courteous, Polite, Elegant|
|192||Enthusiastic||Eager, Excited, Passionate|
|193||Harmonious||Peaceful, Balanced, Cooperative|
|194||Tenacious||Persistent, Determined, Resolute|
|195||Radiant||Shining, Glowing, Brilliant|
|196||Innovative||Creative, Inventive, Progressive|
|197||Compassionate||Caring, Sympathetic, Tender|
|198||Trustworthy||Reliable, Honest, Dependable|
|199||Resilient||Strong, Tough, Flexible|
|200||Charismatic||Charming, Magnetic, Persuasive|
|201||Genuine||Authentic, Sincere, Honest|
|202||Courageous||Brave, Fearless, Heroic|
|203||Joyful||Happy, Delighted, Ecstatic|
|204||Trustworthy||Reliable, Dependable, Honest|
|205||Loyal||Faithful, Devoted, True|
|206||Resilient||Strong, Tenacious, Persistent|
|207||Captivating||Enthralling, Gripping, Mesmerizing|
|208||Compassionate||Empathetic, Sympathetic, Tender|
|209||Innovative||Creative, Inventive, Pioneering|
|210||Diligent||Industrious, Hardworking, Conscientious|
|211||Enchanting||Alluring, Bewitching, Enthralling|
|212||Reliable||Trustworthy, Dependable, Steady|
|213||Curious||Inquisitive, Questioning, Investigative|
|214||Blissful||Joyful, Ecstatic, Serene|
|215||Resourceful||Creative, Inventive, Resourceful|
|216||Polite||Courteous, Well-mannered, Respectful|
|217||Graceful||Elegant, Refined, Poised|
|218||Wise||Knowledgeable, Insightful, Discerning|
|219||Authentic||Genuine, Real, Legitimate|
|220||Energetic||Dynamic, Lively, Spirited|
|221||Grateful||Thankful, Appreciative, Indebted|
|222||Vibrant||Lively, Dynamic, Vivid|
|223||Caring||Compassionate, Nurturing, Kind|
|224||Honest||Sincere, Truthful, Genuine|
|225||Passionate||Enthusiastic, Fervent, Zealous|
|226||Serene||Calm, Tranquil, Peaceful|
|227||Empathetic||Understanding, Compassionate, Sympathetic|
|228||Inspiring||Motivating, Stimulating, Encouraging|
|229||Reliable||Trustworthy, Dependable, Consistent|
|230||Brilliant||Intelligent, Clever, Genius|
- Synonyms and Antonyms for Kids
- 200 Antonyms Words List
- Synonyms List A To Z
- Synonyms List for Kids
- Synonyms for IELTS
- Homonym Word List
Use of 200 Synonyms Words in Sentences
- Happy: She felt happy at the park. / Joyful: She felt joyful on the swing.
- Sad: He was sad when he lost his toy. / Unhappy: He was unhappy when it started to rain.
- Beautiful: The flowers are beautiful in spring. / Stunning: The sunset is stunning.
- Angry: She gets angry when she loses a game. / Furious: She was furious when she couldn’t find her toy.
- Brave: The cat is brave around dogs. / Courageous: The little mouse was courageous.
- Small: She has a small box for her jewelry. / Tiny: She found a tiny kitten.
- Big: He has a big smile today. / Large: He saw a large truck.
- Funny: The clown is funny. / Hilarious: The joke he told was hilarious.
- Serious: She has a serious face when she reads. / Grave: The situation was grave.
- Kind: He is kind to animals. / Generous: She was generous with her snacks.
- Intelligent: The girl is intelligent. / Clever: The boy was clever in solving puzzles.
- Difficult: The math problem is difficult. / Challenging: The game was challenging.
- Easy: The test was easy. / Simple: The recipe is simple to follow.
- Delicious: The cake is delicious. / Tasty: The fruit is tasty.
- Strong: He is strong enough to lift the box. / Powerful: The horse is powerful.
- Weak: The old chair is weak. / Fragile: The glass is fragile.
- Creative: She is creative with colors. / Innovative: His idea was innovative.
- Patient: The teacher is patient. / Tolerant: She is tolerant of noise.
- Friendly: The dog is friendly. / Amicable: His smile is amicable.
- Exciting: The ride is exciting. / Thrilling: The movie was thrilling.
- Unique: Each snowflake is unique. / One-of-a-kind: Her style of painting is one-of-a-kind.
- Vibrant: The city is vibrant and full of life. / Energetic: The teacher is energetic and engaging.
- Wise: The old man shared his wise advice. / Sagacious: The leader was sagacious in her decisions.
- Xenial: The villagers were xenial to the travelers. / Hospitable: Our hosts were incredibly hospitable.
- Youthful: She has a youthful appearance. / Young: The young athlete performed exceptionally well.
- Zealous: He is zealous about environmental protection. / Passionate: She is passionate about art.
- Adventurous: He led an adventurous life. / Daring: The daring stunt amazed the audience.
- Bountiful: The harvest was bountiful this year. / Abundant: The garden produced an abundant supply of vegetables.
- Cautious: Be cautious while driving in the rain. / Prudent: It’s prudent to save money for the future.
- Determined: She was determined to finish the marathon. / Resolute: His resolute decision made a significant impact.
- Enthusiastic: The crowd was enthusiastic during the concert. / Excited: The children were excited about the trip.
- Fragile: The glass vase is fragile and can break easily. / Delicate: The delicate flowers need careful handling.
- Generous: The generous donation helped the community. / Charitable: The woman is known for her charitable work.
- Humble: He remains humble despite his success. / Modest: She has a modest personality and doesn’t boast.
- Inquisitive: The child is inquisitive and asks many questions. / Curious: Cats are naturally curious animals.
- Jovial: The comedian was jovial and made everyone laugh. / Cheerful: She has a cheerful disposition and brightens the room.
- Challenging: The puzzle is challenging. / Demanding: The job is demanding.
- Inspiring: Her speech is inspiring. / Motivating: His words are motivating.
- Colorful: The painting is colorful. / Vibrant: The flowers are vibrant.
- Relaxing: The music is relaxing. / Soothing: Her voice is soothing.
- Mysterious: The old house is mysterious. / Enigmatic: The riddle was enigmatic.
- Unique: Her style is unique. / Distinctive: His handwriting is distinctive.
- Energetic: The puppy is energetic. / Dynamic: The dance was dynamic.
- Adventurous: He is adventurous in trying new foods. / Daring: She was daring on the skateboard.
- Memorable: The trip was memorable. / Unforgettable: The concert was unforgettable.
- Beautiful: The garden is beautiful. / Breathtaking: The view is breathtaking.
- Friendly: The neighbors are friendly. / Cordial: The greeting was cordial.
- Brave: The firefighter is brave. / Heroic: The rescue was heroic.
- Curious: The baby is curious about everything. / Inquisitive: The child is inquisitive.
- Excited: He is excited for his birthday. / Enthusiastic: She is enthusiastic about art.
- Generous: The man is generous with his time. / Altruistic: Her actions were altruistic.
- Honest: The girl is honest. / Sincere: His apology was sincere.
- Patient: She is patient with her little brother. / Stoic: He remained stoic during the movie.
- Wise: The grandmother is wise. / Sagacious: The leader was sagacious.
- Funny: The joke was funny. / Humorous: The story was humorous.
- Calm: The lake is calm in the morning. / Serene: The garden is serene.
- Amiable: She has an amiable personality. / Friendly: The teacher is friendly to all students.
- Brave: The firefighter was brave in the dangerous situation. / Courageous: The soldier showed courageous behavior.
- Calm: He remained calm during the storm. / Placid: The lake was placid and undisturbed.
- Delightful: The play was delightful and entertaining. / Pleasurable: Reading the book was a pleasurable experience.
- Eager: She was eager to start her new job. / Keen: He is keen to learn new things.
- Faithful: The dog is faithful to its owner. / Loyal: Soldiers need to be loyal to their country.
- Graceful: The dancer moved in a graceful manner. / Elegant: Her dress was elegant and refined.
- Honest: It’s important to be honest in all dealings. / Truthful: Always be truthful when giving testimony.
- Intelligent: The student gave an intelligent answer. / Smart: She is smart and quick-witted.
- Joyful: The party was a joyful gathering. / Merry: Christmas is a merry occasion.
- Kind: Always be kind to animals. / Benevolent: The king was known for his benevolent rule.
- Lively: The market was lively and bustling. / Vibrant: The artwork is vibrant and full of energy.
- Meticulous: He is meticulous in his work. / Thorough: Her research is always thorough.
- Noble: The knight upheld noble values. / Honorable: The judge is known for being honorable.
- Obliging: The staff was obliging and helpful. / Accommodating: The teacher is accommodating to students’ needs.
- Polite: Remember to be polite to elders. / Courteous: The host was courteous to all the guests.
- Quick: She gave a quick response. / Rapid: The rapid growth of the plant surprised everyone.
- Reliable: He is a reliable friend. / Dependable: The software is dependable and trustworthy.
- Strong: The athlete has strong muscles. / Sturdy: The table is sturdy and well-built.
- Tolerant: A tolerant society respects diversity. / Open-minded: Being open-minded helps in understanding different perspectives.
- Creative: She is creative with her art projects. / Innovative: His solution to the problem was innovative.
- Inspiring: The teacher’s words were inspiring. / Encouraging: The coach was encouraging to the players.
- Charming: The child’s smile is charming. / Enchanting: The story was enchanting.
- Grateful: I am grateful for your help. / Thankful: She was thankful for the gift.
- Reliable: He is a reliable friend. / Trustworthy: The babysitter is trustworthy.
- Daring: The cat was daring to jump so high. / Audacious: Her plan was audacious.
- Enthusiastic: He was enthusiastic about the new project. / Eager: She is eager to learn.
- Graceful: The dancer moved gracefully. / Elegant: The decorations were elegant.
- Polite: The child was polite to the elders. / Respectful: She was respectful during the meeting.
- Vibrant: The city is vibrant at night. / Lively: The party was lively.
- Thoughtful: He was thoughtful to bring flowers. / Considerate: She is considerate of others’ feelings.
- Reliable: The software is reliable. / Dependable: The car is dependable.
- Humble: The hero was humble about saving the day. / Modest: She remained modest about her achievements.
- Fascinating: The book was fascinating. / Captivating: The movie was captivating.
- Courageous: The leader was courageous in times of trouble. / Valiant: The soldiers were valiant.
- Joyful: The party was joyful. / Jubilant: The crowd was jubilant when the team won.
- Trustworthy: The guide was trustworthy. / Reliable: The information is reliable.
- Loyal: The dog is loyal to its owner. / Devoted: She is devoted to her family.
- Resilient: The community is resilient after the storm. / Strong: The material is strong.
- Captivating: The view was captivating. / Enchanting: The garden is enchanting.
- Optimistic: She has an optimistic outlook on life. / Hopeful: He is hopeful about the future.
- Pleasant: The weather today is pleasant. / Enjoyable: The concert was enjoyable.
- Sincere: His apology seemed sincere. / Genuine: Her compliments are always genuine.
- Adventurous: He has an adventurous spirit. / Daring: She is daring in her travels.
- Cheerful: The room is bright and cheerful. / Sunny: Her disposition is sunny.
- Energetic: The puppy is very energetic. / Vivacious: The performer was vivacious on stage.
- Generous: They were generous with their donations. / Charitable: The organization is known for being charitable.
- Passionate: She is passionate about art. / Ardent: He has an ardent love for music.
- Respectful: The students were respectful during the assembly. / Reverent: They were reverent in the church.
- Serene: The garden is a serene place. / Tranquil: The beach at sunrise is tranquil.
- Wise: The elder shared his wise advice. / Sagacious: The leader made a sagacious decision.
- Inquisitive: The child is very inquisitive. / Curious: Cats are naturally curious creatures.
- Nurturing: Her motherly approach is very nurturing. / Caring: The nurse’s caring attitude made patients feel at ease.
- Persistent: He is persistent in achieving his goals. / Tenacious: She has a tenacious grip on her dreams.
- Playful: The kittens are playful. / Frisky: The puppy is frisky in the morning.
- Resourceful: The team was resourceful in solving the problem. / Ingenious: His solution was ingenious.
- Sympathetic: She was sympathetic to their situation. / Compassionate: He showed a compassionate heart.
- Versatile: The tool is very versatile. / Adaptable: The software is adaptable to various needs.
- Warm: Her smile is warm and welcoming. / Cordial: He greeted us in a cordial manner.
- Zealous: The fans were zealous in their support. / Passionate: The artist is passionate about her work.
You May also Like
- 200 Adjectives with Meanings
- Synonyms List A To Z
- 100 Basic Vocabulary Words for kids
- Synonyms for HAPPY