The bedroom is a place where we spend a lot of our time, and it’s important to have the right vocabulary to describe the things we see and use every day. In this article, we will explore some of the common words related to the bedroom and with images. So, let’s get started!
In The Bedroom Vocabulary with images and Flashcards
Bedroom Furniture Vocabulary
- Bed: Furniture for sleeping or resting.
- Mattress: Cushion for comfort while sleeping.
- Pillow: Soft head and neck support for sleeping.
- Blanket: Keeps you warm in bed.
- Comforter: Thick, warm blanket.
- Sheets: Linens covering the mattress.
- Nightstand: Small table beside the bed for items like lamps, books, or glasses.
- Dresser: Furniture with drawers for storing clothes.
- Wardrobe: Closet for hanging clothes and storage.
- Mirror: Reflective surface for grooming and dressing.
- Curtains: Fabric hung on windows for privacy and light control.
- Lamp: Light source for bedside reading or ambiance.
- Alarm Clock: Device to wake you up at a set time.
- Rug: Floor covering for warmth and comfort.
- Chair: Seating for relaxation or getting dressed.
- Hangers: Items to hang clothes in a wardrobe.
- Artwork: Decorations for personalizing the room.
- Candles: Atmospheric lighting and scent.
- Storage Bins: Containers for organizing items.
- Plant: Adds a touch of nature and decor.
- Desk: Workspace for tasks, if applicable.
- Fan: Provides airflow and comfort.
- Air Purifier: Helps maintain air quality.
- TV or Speaker: Entertainment options, if desired.
- Jewelry Box: Storage for accessories.
- Bookshelf: Holds books or decorative items.
- Charging Station: Keeps devices powered.
- Laundry Hamper: Holds dirty clothes until washing.
- Wall Hooks: For hanging hats, bags, or other items.
- Aromatherapy Diffuser: Adds pleasant scents to the room.
Download PDF Lesson Here