Past Indefinite Tense Worksheets are essential for anyone trying to learn about simple past actions in English. These worksheets make it easier to understand and use the past tense properly. They provide clear examples and practice activities that help learners understand how to talk about things that happened before now. With these worksheets, students can build a strong foundation in English grammar, making it simpler to share past stories and events clearly. If you’re looking to improve your understanding of the past indefinite tense, these worksheets are a helpful starting point.
Past Indefinite Tense Worksheets
Worksheet 1:Fill in the blanks with appropriate form of the verb given in the brackets.
- She __________ (read) the book yesterday.
- They __________ (play) soccer after school.
- He __________ (visit) his grandparents last weekend.
- We __________ (eat) dinner at the restaurant.
- I __________ (watch) a movie last night.
- She __________ (write) a letter to her friend.
- He __________ (study) for the exam all day.
- They __________ (travel) to Europe last summer.
- The cat __________ (catch) a mouse in the garden.
- We __________ (meet) our friends at the party.
- He __________ (fix) the broken car yesterday.
- She __________ (dance) at the party.
- They __________ (buy) a new house last year.
- I __________ (swim) in the ocean yesterday.
- He __________ (visit) the museum with his family.
- She __________ (bake) a delicious cake for the celebration.
- We __________ (take) a trip to the mountains.
- They __________ (clean) the entire house.
- He __________ (run) a marathon last month.
- She __________ (paint) a beautiful picture.
- I __________ (play) the piano at the concert.
- They __________ (plant) flowers in the garden.
- He __________ (fix) the computer issue.
- She __________ (sing) her favorite song on stage.
- We __________ (visit) the zoo yesterday.
Scroll down to See Answers