As a responsible citizen, you must know what it means by the regulatory, temporary, warning, and guiding rules of. These are not just colored signs with different shapes but a guarantee for the safety of all pedestrians, drivers, and road users. We have illustrated every sign with its shape, color, and meaning to help minimize the risk of accidents on roads. Let’s learn traffic rules and interpret the message they convey to us from our website to save ourselves and our city fellows.
style="color: #ff0000;"> Roundabout
1. This sign means that a circular road is ahead where multiple roads meet.
Road narrows on
2. This sign means multiple tracks converge to form less number of tracks.
Hump Back Bridge
3. This sign means a steep bridge is ahead.
4. This sign indicates an area where horse riders are present.
5. This sign is for bigger vehicles which can not pass through the height barrier or an under pass.
6. This sign is in mountaineous areas where there is a risk of landsliding.
7. This shows that the road is slippery and the vehicle must be slowed down.
8. This sign awares the driver of zebra crossing especially where children cross the road.
9. This shows the area where flock of sheep is present.
10. This shows the area where herd of cattle is present.
11. This shows that a cattle grid is ahead which is to prevent the cattle from wandering off.
Steep hill Downwords
12. This awares the driver of a steep downward hill so he slows down.
Steep Hill upwords
13. This awares the driver of a steep upward hill so he accelerates.
14. This warns about some danger area.
15. This means multiple roads intersection at a place.
16. This shows that a minor road intersects a bigger road.
17. This indicates the turn.
18. This shows the Z- shaped road/ multiple turns.
Two ways traffic
19. This means that traffic is along both ways.
20. This means a mobile bridge is ahead so the driver must be careful.
21. This is an indicator of traffic lights which a driver must abide by.
22. This shows the presence of zebra crossing.
23. This means that some road work is going on.
24. This sign means that some private property is ahead and the vehicle should back up/ reverse.
25. This sign means that the vehicles should give way to other vehicles first and then move.
26. This indicates the crossing of two roads.
27. This is a signal for the vehicle to stop and wait.
28. This sign means that a circular road is ahead where multiple roads meet.
29. This shows that the track is reserved only for bicycles.
Pass this side
30. This sign directs the way.
Direction are followed
31. The directs the way to be followed.
One way street
32. This shows that a road is only for one way traffic.
33. This sign indicates the no entry area.
No entry both
34. This means no vehicle and no person is allowed.
35. This restricts the entry of pedestrians.
36. This restricts the don’t horan vehicals allowed.
37. This means no smoking is allowed.
No goods vehicles
38. This sign is for the restriction of heavy vehicles carrying goods.
39. This awares the driver of the maximum length of the place soa large vehicle doesn’t get stucked.
40. This sign indicates no entry for bicycles such as highways.
41. This sign is to stop both the cars and bikes from entrring.
No horse ridding
42. This restricts the horse carrying vehicles.
43. This is to restrict overtaking of cars.
No u turn
44. This is to stop from taking u- turns.
No vehicles carrying
45. This is to stop the entry of vehicles carrying.
46. This sing is indicate the road ahead is slippery.
No towed caravans
47. This restricts the horse carrying vehicles.
48. This sing is indecate camping is not allowed.